Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Reality Show

Reality Show Video Clips. Duration : 11.27 Mins.


Hii guys. So here I've put together a little video of some clips taken awhile ago. Enjoy! -------------Superheroes------------- Okay, yeah. Uhm.. basically here we see a mix between Ray Toro with Gerard Makeup and Frank Iero walking through our local Hi-Lo. Haha.. no that's me and Jess. Yes, I realize I look like a boy. And, yes, I agree, I'd do me too if I was a dude :-P Okay, so when me and Jess wave and Abbey say's we're gonna get shot, that's because it was just some random dude who couldn't seem to keep his dirty eyes off us. Wouldn't know why of course... Yes, Abbey burped. Yes, right afterwards I hit Jess in the tummy. Why? Dunno, just felt like it I guess. Oh, and on a sidenote, mhm.. we're both wearing pajama pants. -------------Science------------- Yeah, wish we could've filmed it on a funnier day. Just so happens on the one dull day of the year, we bring a camera. Our luck, eh? ps: If the credits are sorta messed up, with names and crap, sorry... I had to edit the video down and didn't feel like 'effing with the credits

No comments:

Post a Comment